Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Casual Schmasual

So at first I had wanted to make 2 separate posts on this. One for the tattoo tights and creepers I bought and one for my outfit today but I'm just so incredibly lazy and time is money so let's move it, people.

Thank the lord for ebay. If you search hard enough (like I do, every second of every day), you can find some pretty good deals on some pretty awesome stuff. Unfortunately, my creepers came a month late and every night I cried myself to sleep but they're here now so let's all rejoice.


Flamin' Tattoo Tights// I really wanted these because I'm not really fond of showing off my legs when I wear a pair of shorts or a skirt so these give me a little bit of coverage and also makes me look like I emerged from hell itself (Texas' summer heat) therefore making me look pretty badass.

Platform Creepers// These black platform creepers have a 5cm platform height which I love because it's not too high and not too low, it's juuuuust right. I also love how incredibly light they are. It literally feels like I'm just wearing a pair of flip flops to the beach. And they fit perfectly because my feet are tiny and usually when I wear platforms, they're much too heavy for my feet and it feels like I have rocks taped to them and I'm climbing a 90 degree hill.

My outfit of the day

I really need to get a better quality camera but all I have is this Nikon Coolpix digital camera but beggers can't be choosers and I guess I have to be grateful because it's better than having a flip phone camera.

I'm about to head off to the hospital to deal with some business stuff so I need to look less odd than I usually do so people won't raise their eyebrows and tsk at me really angrily. It is also a little chilly outside so I figured I might wear a pair of jeggings and my lovely new creepers (I'm probably going to end up wearing these every single day for the rest of my life because of how versatile it is).


Black Jeggings // Forever 21 (thrifted from the children's section in Goodwill)
Heather Grey Socks // H&M 
Casio Calculator Watch // American Apparel (I bought one exactly like this from Singapore for just SGD$5 from Bugis but I lost it so my baby bought me a new one here and it was way more expensive so thank you thank you thank you baby!!!)
Tattoo Choker Bracelet // FASHION CAN NOT DIE Etsy
Rainbow Beaded Tattoo Choker // Harajuku Alien Storenvy (I've been wearing this every single day now and I love it so much. You can buy it from my Storenvy online store here)
Heather Grey Beanie // Forever 21
Loose Striped 3/4 Sleeve Top // thrifted

And that is me at the end with my face all covered up because I look like crap and giving all you nice readers a hug goodbye.

2 comments:

  1. i've wanted these tights since i saw Juri Nakagawa wearing them omg stunning
    supcarolyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMFG CAROLYN!!! I'M SUCH A HUGE FAN OF YOURS!!! and yesssss juria is amazing, she is the queen of pastel goth

      Delete

Electricity Lightning