Monday, April 21, 2014

420 praise it


I finally got my shades in the mail which is great because my old Raybans broke (you will forever be missed, my friend). My mom says that I look like an old Chinese man with them and everyone else in my family are kinda ehhh about them but I love them so yeah :) They block out a lot of light which is good because it gets really hot and sunny here in Texas.

Beanie // Forever 21
Round Sunglasses // ebae
High Low Dress // Forever 21
Velvet Burgundy Platform Shoes // H&M

1 comment:

  1. She said she had been working on an "investigative film". "To be fair, I've wanted to do a documentary on Bilawal as a potential future leader. I have no interest in fighting PPP," Ritchie said.


    bonanza satrangi summer collection 2019
    famous restaurants in lahore
    khalil ur rehman qamar novels list
    vulms mail
    waistcoat salwar kameez 2018

    ReplyDelete

Electricity Lightning